Saturday, December 22, 2012

Going on the run ...

Hi there

Because of my busy life I've decided to change the way I do movie and book reviews here on the Thinking Christian blog. Most of my activity will now be on my new Facebook page called OntherunMoviesAndBooks. You are very welcome to head there and make that the place where you get all my comments/reviews on books and movies. Because I am going for brevity (without losing quality and usefulness I hope!) I can comment on more movies and books than I can with longer reviews. If you look above this post to the top of the page under the title, you'll see a Facebook badge with the first few words of the latest post. Click on the badge and it will take you off to the page so you can read the whole post and other stuff on my page. You'll also continue to see my Twitter feed on the right of this page. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment