Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What is Your World View?

Here's an interesting little quiz that attempts to identify your world view based on a series of questions.
Make sure you realise it's limitations as there are certain assumptions behind some of the questions (eg, what does the quiz author mean by 'spirituality'?). But it's an interesting exercise. My world view, according to the results of taking the quiz, is postmodern. It is true that I do consider some aspects of postmodernism to be legitimate - but for much I have a modified view.
The quiz is fun and thought provoking - click here to give it a go!

3 comments:

  1. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the ration.
    Having just rec'd this response on the Quiz, I'd say it's relatively accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the results of Cultural Creatives, and found it pretty right on in describing me, does that make me less than, where it concerns being a Christian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It listed me as a cultural creative with leanings towards postmodernism.

    I think that anyone who disagrees with most of their very biased and unnnuanced questions are going to end up in these categories...the questions lead far too much, in my opinion they definitely have an agenda.

    ReplyDelete