Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Pocket e-Sword for your Pocket PC

Pocket e-Sword Home - the best free Bible study software for the Pocket PC Now you can have your Bible on your Pocket PC for absolutely no cost!! Rick Meyers quotes Matthew 10:8 (ISV) on the home page for E-Sword: "Without payment you have received; without payment you are to give." Judging from this product, Rick must have been richly blessed (and says so on the site). Even though E-Sword is free it is certainly not "cheap". You can consult multiple Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, and search, compare, add notes, and much more. There is a rich range of resources available from the site including daily devotional and Bible reading tools and Strong's concordance which can display the Greek and Hebrew words with meanings. I haven't actually used this particular product (I use another more expensive one) but from what I can see on the site it looks excellent at a wonderful 'price'! I find it amazing that someone can produce something like this and give it away. So if you have a Pocket PC and you want to carry a library of Bibles and supporting books around in your hand, click here now!

1 comment:

  1. One good resource for anti virus software and many more free software alternatives is Software4YourSuccess.com
    Yes it is my site and I would love for you to drop by for a second. From there you will have free access to several of my products such as The Marketing Toolbar (which is goldmine of information on how to do things quickly and on the cheap, thus saving you time and money).
    Also for webmasters I have created Webmaster Wizards, which will help you with almost every aspect of putting code on your site from things such as legal and privacy disclaimers to popunders. I have so much content and free software there I could fill up this whole blog, so check it out Thanks, Sincerely Rob Rudd

    ReplyDelete